Monday, March 8, 2010

Game Development Group 2/22/10

Over the last week were not able to speak with each other about the game, however I was able to port over many of the weapons from my personal build of Sebastian's old game. I also created a checklist to make it easier to figure out what we had and had not finished. I figured out how to make an "angle" and therefore could make the shotgun, minigun and rocket launcher. There were many instances where I had to relearn how to do things from my old game by looking at my own coding from months past. I have now relearned everything I knew about programming and much more. I am currently working through doing collisions with lines. We have also managed to get some art from Ben Doane, who has done lots of background art and will now work on the characters. Sebastian has done a little more networking, but unfortunately discovered that he needs to redo most of the structure. Hopefully next week we can have some character sprite ideas as well as more weapons, some sound effects and a good start on networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment